School Board Admin Building, Cecil County Public Schools, Elkton, MD.
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades to Cecil County Administration Building, Elkton, MD (Design of boiler plant, VAV RTU units, pumps, ductwork, DDC systems, sprinklers, and electrical/gas/water service upgrades, Const. Cost $3800K)
Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD.
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades to William Paca Elementary School, Baltimore, MD (Design of boiler and chiller plants, central AHU systems, Const. Cost $2500K)
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades & Window Replacement to Francis M. Woods Elementary School, Baltimore, MD (Design of new boilers, pumps, DDC system, Const. Cost $1500K)
- Major HVAC Upgrades to Dr. Rayner Browne Elementary School, Baltimore, MD (Const. Cost $850K)
Maryland School for the Deaf, Department of General Services, Baltimore, MD.
- Replace chilled water plant/Boiler plant, DDC systems, electrical upgrades, and underground utilities, MD School for the Deaf, Columbia & Frederick, MD (Const. Cost $1100 K)
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Install Thermal Ice Storage System, Old Mill Sr. High School, Millersville, MD (to replace 750-ton of conventional chiller plant)
- Major HVAC Renovations, Northeast High School, Pasadena, MD (designed 650- tons chiller plant, three central AHU, pumps, piping, & DDC)
- Replace PA Systems, Ten Elementary and Secondary Schools, Various Locations Anne Arundel County
- Electrical/Mechanical Upgrades, Pershing Hill ES, Fort Meade
- Replace steam and hot water boilers at four (4) secondary schools, various locations, Anne Arundel County, MD)
- Replace Water Treatment Plant, Carrie Weedon Science Center, Galesville, MD)
Carroll County Public Schools, Westminster, MD.
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades to William Winchester Elementary School, Westminster, MD (Design of VAV RTU units, pumps, ductwork and DDC systems, Const. Cost $1800K)
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades to Freedom District Elementary School, Sykesville, MD (Design of VAV RTU units, pumps, ductwork and DDC systems, Electrical Service Upgrades, Const. Cost $1200K)
- Major Mechanical/Electrical Upgrades to Charles Carroll Elementary School, Westminster, MD (Design of VAV- RTU units, pumps, ductwork and DDC systems, Const. Cost $1000K)
Prince Georges County Public Schools, Upper Marlboro, MD
- MEP Design of 46 schools, various locations in County under three separate contracts with Johnson Controls Inc.
who served as Design and Construction Manager at Risk (Const. Cost 60 million dollars, 2006-2009). Services provided included
design of chiller plants, boiler plants, split systems, fan coils, unit ventilators, MZ RTU, VAV systems, UST, domestic hot water systems etc.
(Example: Major MEP renovations Benjamin Tasker MS, Cost $2500K)
- New Gymnasium, Toilets & Lobby Addition, site work, & HVAC renovations in existing school, North Forestville Elementary School, North Forestville, MD.
Design of new RTU, duct distribution, gas service, plumbing and controls throughout the new addition (Const. Cost. $2400K, 12,000 SF addition to existing school)